This is a lightweight Temple Transducer with Push-to-Talk technology that uses bone conduction to listen. This headset is comfortable and does not cover your ears. This product is for normal noise environments.
- Lightweight temple transducer headset
- Uses Bone Conduction Technology - User receives audio without covering the ear or inserting any parts into the ear. The receiver portion of this accessory rests comfortably near the temples. The sound vibration is transmitted through the surrounding human tissue and bone directly into the inner ear where it is received and processed by the user
- Great sound quality
- Worn behind the head
- Solves the problem of sharing radio headsets - no parts go into the ear
- Easy to put on and off
- Excellent for retail, clinics, hospitals
- Prevents infection and hearing damage
There are no features for this product.